Zorbi bags help reduce the risk of cross contamination by making it easier to contain and control liquid human waste. In as little as 30 seconds after contact with liquid the super absorbent pad expands to contain 600 ml of organic liquids and waste, which reduces the risk of splashing and spills during transport and locks in odours. The bags can then be sealed and disposed of quickly and easily.
- Protects staff and equipment.
- Fits most bedpans and commode seats
- ZORBI™ biodegradable hygienic bags contain a water soluble pad of super absorbent powder.
- Helps control infections and saves staff time.
- Convenient and easy for staff, caregivers and environmental services to use
- Improve quality of care and quality of life.