The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a soft, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
- Comfortable foam grip handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Convenient wrist strap allows the use of both hands without the cane falling away.
- Attractive non-chip multicolor pattern.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking silencer ring. Locking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39" (76 - 99 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty.